Happy New Year everyone!! 2021 is finally here and with a new year comes lots of exciting new things. I for one, am excited to try out some new beauty products. Of course I’ll still be using my tried & true faves, but it’s nice to switch it up from time to time and what better time than the new year?
My one-stop-shop for all things beauty is Nordstrom. They offer free shipping and returns on all orders, which makes it easy AF. You can also buy online and pick up in-store (BOPUS) or they even offer curbside pick up if you’d rather not go inside. I would highly recommend becoming a Nordy Club member if you’re not already! You earn points for every dollar you spend and as you accumulate them you get Nordstrom Notes (cash rewards) back. You can also enjoy exclusive perks like member-only access to sales and events. Shopping is so much easier and more fun since they carry all my favorite brands!
Here are some of my new as well as classic favorites from Nordstrom:
- Hourglass — Caution Mascara
- This mascara is my absolute favorite. Makes my tiny baby lashes look so long!
- Perricone MD — No Makeup Foundation
- Love this foundation! Super natural finish and leaves the skin looking dewy! Has SPF as well and the pump is an extra bonus.
- Necessaire — The Hand Cream
- Washing my hands so often these days makes them so dry! This hand cream is my fave! No heavy scent or greasy feeling!
- La Mer — The Concentrate
- Obviously everyone raves about La Mer and this year I’m excited to test the hype!
- Hourglass — Sculpture Ambient Lighting Palette
- I’m so excited to try this palette out! Looks right up my alley.
- Chanel — Powder Bronzer
- This bronzer blends well and the color suits my skintone really well!
- Dior — Lip Tint
- Love a lip tint cause they last longer and feels like nothing is on!
- Augustinus Bader — The Rich Cream
- I’ve tried the cream and loved it! Since winter is here, I’m excited to try the richer version for extra moisture.
- Tula — Protect & Glow Sunscreen
- If you know me, I’m super picky with SPF. I actually really enjoy this one!!
- Chanel — CC Cream
- I haven’t tried too many foundation/CC cream products from Chanel, so thought I’d give this one a try!
- Tata Harper — Essence
- I don’t use essence as often, but have heard about the benefits. I love tata harper products, so wanted to try this one!
- Giorgio Armani — A-Highlight & A-Blush
- Two new products I’m so interested in trying. I’m picky with cream products, but love them when they’re good.