After a casual routine check-up at my Dr’s office, I discovered that I was pregnant! She suggested I buy prenatal vitamins immediately, so I rushed out and ran to the nearest grocery store to find any prenatal vitamins. I had ZERO time to research so I just found whatever looked the best and bought it.
After I had some time to process the news, I met with my OBGYN, a nutritionist and starting to research all things pregnancy. First thing I looked into and talked to many people about were prenatal vitamins. I quickly learned that the prenatal vitamins I randomly chose at the market had the lowest amount of Folate and DHA recommended during pregnancy and that to me was a deal-breaker. I saw that a lot of my friends we’re using Ritual Prenatal Vitamins and since I had already been taking Ritual Daily Vitamins before pregnancy I thought I’d look more into the prenatal ones. I ended up ordering my first bottle my 2nd month into pregnancy and now at eight months pregnant, these are the prenatal vitamins I’ve been taking ever since. Here’s why:
- The Delayed Release capsule design means that I can take it any time of the day, even on an empty stomach. It’s much easier only having to take 2 of these a day and the lemon tab that they have in every bottle makes taking them taste great which was a lifesaver considering I was super nauseous my first trimester.
- 12 key nutrients to help support my nutrient needs during pregnancy including DHA and Methylated FOLATE + B12. I was also relieved to see that Ritual Prenatal Vitamins have no artificial colorants, or shady additives. These pills are vegan-friendly, non-GMO, Gluten-free, and contain key nutrients you need.*
- Quality ingredients. During this life-changing time, clean nutrients in forms that actually work in your body are important. Did you know, not all ingredients are created equal? Just like the different qualities of olive oils, they are different qualities of vitamins as well. I think it’s safe to say during pregnancy you’re gonna want to have high quality ingredients for you and baby.
- The best part is the subscription. Pregnancy brain was already in full swing so the last thing I need to remember is to buy or refill my prenatal vitamins. I’m so glad they come to my door every month and it’s one less thing I need to worry about.
Honestly you guys, these are a no brainer. It’s reassuring to have vitamins that not only work for those who have a sensitive stomach like I had the first trimester but also provides key nutrients for baby and me. With their transparently sourced ingredients, I don’t have to worry about where the vitamins come from. Bottom line, these are Prenatal vitamins formulated for what women need.*
Click HERE to sign up for Ritual today!!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.