Makeup that I’m obsessed with this month
-Prada Bag (similar here): Bought this Prada bag with a gift card I had, and I love it for travel and it’s under $250
-Hourglass Brow Fiber Gel : Oh baby… this is my secret weapon. Keep all my stubborn hair up!
– Saturday Skin Essence Mist : Cute little bottle is perfect for travel plus it keeps my skin hydrated. Honestly any hydration spray work, and sometimes I refill this little bottle with other essences!
– Erborian CC Creme : The colors on this is a little tricky but it literally makes your skin look so flawless. It’s buildable coverage but also very natural and illuminating.
– Dear Dahlia Duo Palette : Been addicted to this little duo. One side is for your eyes the other for your lips/checks. My fave is the Sunset duo.
-Laura Mercier Eye Color Stick : Do we even need to talk about these holy grail eyeshadow sticks? I’ve used them for years. The best part is that it’s easy AF. Just blend with your fingers!
– Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand : My first CT product ever. Also so easy to use. Just squeeze and blend with fingers. The highlight is GORGEOUS!
– Chanel Eyeshadow Palette : A little Chanel hurt nobody.
-Glossier Stretch Concealer : Another holy grail.
– & Other Stories Eyeshadow : Love this peachy orange color for Summer. Who would of thought &OS would have such good makeup products.
– Urban Decay Beached Vice Lipstick : I’m using the color Heatwave. It’s like to golden color perfect to put on top of a pink or nude!
– Benefit Brow Pencil : Can’t live without this… I switched over from Anastasia brow wiz to this one and it’s soo good!
– Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer : Days I want to feel really glam, I love using this concealer!
– Urban Decay Beached Bronzer : I’ve replaced Hulu for this bronzer. It’s more pigmented in my opinion but not reddish or too ashy.
Hope you enjoyed a quick makeup favorite update!