This post is sponsored by tarte cosmetics and ShopStyle.
Here to finally answer the question everyone’s been asking me. What is on my lips these days? You guys are constantly mentioning how plump and hydrated they look these days and if I even got anything done to them. I can assure you that I’ve done nothing but been using hydrating lip products to keep my lips nice and plump.
I’ve been loving tarte’s Maracuja juicy lip collection on my lips. The collection is made up of a game-changing formula featuring a proprietary Cushion Comfort Complex, which instantly and visibly plumps the appearance of lips and smooths the look of lip lines. I can confidently tell you it really does! It’s so hydrating, and I love the slight tint it gives my lips. Think of this as your lip balm, lip gloss, lip treatment, and lipstick all in one! My favorite colors are grapefruit and orchid.
And best of all I have a code for you: ELLENOR15 for 15% off site wide!
My makeup details:
- Maracuja Tinted Hydator in shade 25N: Lightweight tinted foundation w spf!
- Shape Tape Concealer shade 22N: their most popular item!
- Glow Wand in Champagne Glow: My new obsession! Give you light coverage with a slight glow. Been using this under eyes and on the top point of face.
- Breezy Creamy Bronzer in Seyshelles: I personally love a cream bronzer. This one blends well and have great color.
- Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara: if you’re looking for a non clumpy mascara this is a good one!
Don’t forget to use my code ELLENOR15 for 15% off site wide!