Sponsored by Nordstrom & ShopStyle
Let’s talk all things beauty. One of my go-to places to shop for beauty is Nordstrom!
A) Because they offer free shipping and returns on all orders, which makes it easy AF and
B) Because I get to use my benefits of being a Nordy Club member. Every dollar spent is a point earned and as they accumulate you get Nordstrom Notes back.
Another key reason is because I can find pretty much every brand that I love and use in one place. I love that they offer gifts with purchase, exclusive sets and it’s a one-stop-shop for all my favorite products. Nordstrom also offers buy online and pickup in-store as well as curbside pick up. They pretty much make it super easy and convenient to shop, which makes shopping so much easier.
Here are a few of favorite skincare and beauty products from that I’ve used for years available at Nordstrom:
- La Mer – The Concentrate – if you’re looking for an ultra luxe serum, this is it! Best part is that it works wonders for my skin!
- Khiel’s – Creamy Eye Treatment– love this esp during the winter. Keeps my eyes hydrated af!
- Augustinus Bader – The Cream – my go-t moisturizer at the moment. I’m obsessed with this. There is a TINY bit of retinol in it and i think it’s what keeps my skin glowy and super youthful.
- Tata Harper – Clarifying Moisturizer – this was my go-to the last four months when I was struggling with acne. It’s SO good and doesn’t clog my pores.
- IT Cosmetics – CC Cream – the only “foundation” i’m using at the moment! My shade is medium
- Kosas – Concealer – a holy grail of mine!
- Dior – Bronzer – love a good bronze esp during the fall/winter when I get more lighter toned in skin.
- Chanel – Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream – such a good creamy bronzer. It blends like a dream.
- Nars – Lipbalm – perfect when I want a little color but hydrating at the same time!
- Revitalash – i’ve used this for four years now. A holy grail of mine!
- Kosas – Lipbalm – one of the best lip balms out there.
- Diptyque – Candle – I always need a good candle in every room!