Sponsored by Nordstrom and ShopStyle
Getting ready and doing my makeup has honestly been a game changer for me as of late ‘cus it instantly lifts my mood and I feel more motivated for the day. Since we were staying home pretty much everyday I do the absolute minimal amount with just my ride or die products.
My one-stop-shop for all things beauty is Nordstrom (i mean lbh, not just beauty but everything!). They offer free shipping and returns on all orders and you can buy online and pick up in-store or curbside pick up. Pro tip is to sign up for the Nordy Club. You earn points for every dollar you spend and as you accumulate them you get cash rewards back.
- Hourglass — Ambient Lighting Palette
- Love this palette! Use it almost everyday. Gives a super natural looking color!
- Benefit–Gimme Brow
- Most brow gels don’t work for me, but I actually really like this one! Gives a hair-like texture.
- Fresh–Lip Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm
- My favorite lip balm to date. Smells amazing and actually absorbs in the lips and keeps them super hydrated!
- Chanel–Baume Glow Stick
- This is such a pretty cream highlighter! Gives you that healthy glow we all love lately!
- RMS Beauty–Luminizer
- This one is also so gorg and blends so well into the skin!
- Laura Mercier–Highlight & Glow Face Palette
- This palette is so convenient! Has bronzer, blush and highlight: so good to travel with.
- IT Cosmetics–Dual Ended Brush
- This brush is my holy grail. Can literally use this for anything and everything! I actually bought like 3 of them cause it’s pretty much all I use!
- Hourglass — Caution Mascara
- This mascara is still my absolute favorite. Makes my tiny baby lashes look so long! So good.
- Dior — Lip Tint
- Love a lip tint cause they last longer and feels like nothing is on!
- Necessaire — The Hand Cream
- Washing my hands so often these days makes them so dry! This hand cream is my fave! No heavy scent or greasy feeling!