Sponsored by Backcountry & ShopStyle
I have always loved the outdoors. My body craves the sunshine, crisp air, and fresh ocean water but this year more so than ever, I’ve found myself really appreciating mother nature and everything it has to offer. This year I started walking every single day even for 15 minutes, visiting local parks to have picnics on the weekends, and finding scenic viewpoints to catch the sunsets. One thing I learned this year is that being outdoors is such a privilege and something I’ll never take for granted again.
Since being outdoors is one thing we can do safely I decided I needed to spruce up my activewear. Everything I’m wearing is on sale, and since we all love a good sale I’m here to share that Backcountry’s Semi-Annual sale is here and you can save up to 50% off of brands like Patagonia, Alo Yoga, Ray-ban, Freepeople, Birkenstock, etc. Check the link in bio to see what I picked up and a few other pieces I’d recommend!
For anything not included in the Semi-Annual sale, you can use my code ELLENOR15 for 15% off full priced items on your first order (exclusions apply).
My outfit details here:
- Patagonia windbreaker jacket: Felt like I needed a thin jacket since it’s hot in the Summers but also great to block the wind since I love hiking close to the beach
- Beyond Yoga Biker Shorts: Obviously a no brainer! I love biker shorts for outdoors and for lounging at home.
- Alo Yoga Sports Bra: This is a staple for me whenever I’m working out or outdoors.
- Birkenstocks: I’ve always wanted a pair since I’ve heard they are comfortable af! Now I wouldn’t go on a full on hike with these but for a walk near the beach, totally!
- Sunglasses: I own these and these. Perfect to pick up right during the sale!
Here’s what I’m eyeing:
Don’t forget to use my code ELLENOR15 for 15% off full priced items on your first order (exclusions apply).